Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Win Some Art

I was reading Marion’s Blog over at Affection for Fitness, a connection through my other blog, where she had some great idea’s to grow the membership of your blog.

I seem to get quite a few hits here, but not much action over here and so I’ve decided to give something away and all you have to do is follow the blog and comment on this post.  Pretty simple stuff right.

But now you are wondering what you win, right?  Well I flipped through my sketchbook just a few moments ago and found a sketch that I liked and put it on the light table and did some inking.

Joker

I nice little Joker piece.  The original of course does not have ‘The Mighty Chrispy’ across the front of it. Win it and I will pack it up and mail it to you!  Might not be from Jim Lee, but it’s art, its original, and it’s free besides a few mouse clicks, and a clickity-clack on the keyboard.

I’ll leave it open for a week and a bit, Sept 28th will be the deadline. 

Remember the steps?

1. Follow the blog

2. Comment on this post

That’s it.  Have Fun, Fingers crossed that *you* win!

No comments:

Post a Comment